YoVille Ninjas were Zynga members of staff. In the early stages of YoVille, they worked as both in game and forum moderators. Later on, ninjas no longer moderated in-game and only moderated the forums. Ninjas mainly exclusively dealt with community-based affairs and served as the bridge between players and developers, as the real developers very rarely ever held open communications with players, nor were they ever really seen. After YoVille was sold to Big Viking Games and rebranded to YoWorld, ninjas were no longer used as staff.
|Ninja||Role||Arrival - Departure|
|Pink Ninja||Community Manager||July 2008 - March 2011|
|Blue Ninja||Facebook Forum Moderator||November 2008 - March 2009|
|Platinum Ninja||Senior Community Specialist||March 2009 - April 2011|
|Crimson Ninja||Q & A Staff||?????? - October 2010|
|Whitegold Ninja||Technical Developer||March 2009 - March 2011|
|Azure Ninja||Community Manager||February 2011 - November 2012|
|Purple Ninja||Senior Super Moderator||March 2009 - January 2013|
|Green Ninja||Super Moderator||April 2009 - ?????? 2010|
|Electric Blue Ninja||Administrator||January 2010 - August 2010|
|Jade Ninja||Community Specialist||May 2010 - May 2011|
|Turquoise Ninja||Super Moderator||May 2010 - October 2011|
|Black Ninja||Super Moderator||May 2010 - January 2012|
|Rose Ninja||Super Moderator||March 2011 - August 2011|
|Sage Ninja||Super Moderator||May 2011 - August 2011|
|Sable Ninja||Super Moderator||May 2011 - August 2011|
|Sapphire Ninja||Super Moderator||August 2011 - March 2012|
|Grey Ninja||Super Moderator||October 2011 - March 2012|
|Ruby Ninja||Super Moderator||October 2011 - June 2012|
|Pearl Ninja||Super Moderator||January 2012 - March 2012|
|Indigo Ninja||Super Moderator||March 2012 - May 2012|
|Smoke Grey Ninja||Super Moderator||May 2012 - September 2012|
|Onyx Ninja||Super Moderator||May 2012 - May 2012|
|BlueBell Ninja||Super Moderator||May 2012 - August 2012|
|Sunglow Ninja||Super Moderator||May 2012 - December 2012|
|Cadet Blue Ninja||Super Moderator||May 2012 - December 2012|
|Sugarplum Ninja||Administrator||May 2012 - December 2012|
|Chrome Ninja||Super Moderator||July 2012 - December 2012|
|SkyBlue Ninja||Super Moderator||July 2012 - December 2012|
|Ultramarine Ninja||Super Moderator||July 2012 - December 2012|
|BlueBell Ninja 2.0||Super Moderator||August 2012 - January 2013|
|Tangerine Ninja||Super Moderator||October 2012 - December 2012|
|Cardinal Ninja||Super Moderator||October 2012 - December 2012|
|Deep Blue Sea Ninja||Super Moderator||October 2012 - December 2012|
|Malachite Ninja||Administrator||May 2012 - January 2013|
|LittleLime Ninja||Super Moderator||December 2012 - August 2013|
|Emerald Ninja||Community Specialist||May 2011 - May 2014|
|Ivory Ninja||Community Analyst||March 2011 - May 2014|
|Coral Ninja||Community Specialist||May 2012 - May 2014|
|Yellow Brick Ninja||Administrator||October 2012 - May 2014|
|IcebergBlue Ninja||Super Moderator||December 2012 - May 2014|
|DarkBrown Ninja||SUper Moderator||December 2012 - May 2014|
|Cyan Ninja||Super Moderator||December 2012 - May 2014|
|Radical Red Ninja||Super Moderator||December 2012 - May 2014|
|Infrared Ninja||Super Moderator||December 2012 - May 2014|
|Cobalt Ninja||Super Moderator||December 2012 - May 2014|
|Fuschia Ninja||Super Moderator||December 2012 - May 2014|
|Brandeisblue Ninja||Super Moderator||December 2012 - May 2014|
|Ultraviolet Ninja||Super Moderator||December 2012 - May 2014|
|Cerulean Ninja||Super Moderator||December 2012 - May 2014|
|Cherry Ninja||Super Moderator||December 2012 - May 2014|
|AeroBlue Ninja||Super Moderator||January 2013 - May 2014|
|Amaranth Ninja||Super Moderator||July 2013 - May 2014|
- Certain ninjas (Pink, Platinum, WhiteGold, and Blue) have had unique hairs designed for their avatars. Upon Pink and Platinum leaving the YoVille Staff Team, their hairs were released into the Hair Salon as a special tribute, where players could purchase the hairs for 18 YoCash each.
- Pink Ninja had two unique hairs, her classic ponytail, and another exclusive hair. Both of these were released into the Salon.
- Very little is known about Blue Ninja (Not to be confused with Electric Blue Ninja), because he left the YoVille Staff Team in March 2009, which was before the YoVille forums were around. His departure was never announced, very few know about their existence.
- Blue Ninja has his own unique hair as well as exclusive Blue Male Eyebrows, never before seen on a player.
- There had been speculation about the ninja on the YoVille Forums, with players trying to search the YoVille website for his profile, which was later found.
- After Green Ninja left the YoVille Staff Team, he had still been around on the forums he moderated, using the name yoGreen. He occasionally posted on the forums.
- There had been speculation in 2011 if WhiteGold Ninja was actually still part of the YoVille Staff Team. He was indeed still there, but he rarely posted on the YoVille Forums and did not appear in-game much.
- When Turquoise Ninja left in October 2011, she revealed a hair that was specially designed for her avatar. On November 2nd, 2011, her hair became available in the Hair Salon for 20 YoCash. She is the first Moderator to have a unique tribute hair.
- In December 2012, in yet another attempt from Mark Pincus to reduce costs, all Zynga moderator jobs were outsourced to the Philippines, where the minimum wage is a lot cheaper and therefore he doesn't have to pay as much for his moderators. By January 2013, all ninjas were replaced.
- Although it had never been announced by Zynga, Azure Ninja actually left in November 2012, technically leaving YoVille without a Community Manager.