FANDOM


  • Hugh G. Reaction
    Hugh G. Reaction closed this thread because:
    Violation of Wikia COPPA
    06:01, July 18, 2013

    hi my age is 12

    i have been a yoville player since from 2010

    i just started from today in wiki 

    i live in Dubai (united arab emirates)

    and i really like this job so i dont think i will become lazy

    and i think u should choose me cuz i mostly read every single information about yoville aand know everything :) hope u choose me:)

      Loading editor
    • Really? Wikia says you have to be 13 to even sign up!


      Hugh, we have a COPPA issue here.

        Loading editor
    • OMGITSME22 wrote: hi my age is 12

      i have been a yoville player since from 2010

      i just started from today in wiki 

      i live in Dubai (united arab emirates)

      and i really like this job so i dont think i will become lazy

      and i think u should choose me cuz i mostly read every single information about yoville aand know everything :) hope u choose me:)

      Hey OMGITSME22, thanks for applying! but as of now this part of the Wiki is not accepting leader request (Although this may change soon) I will update everyone here if a change is made.

      Wingman1 wrote:
      Really? Wikia says you have to be 13 to even sign up!


      Hugh, we have a COPPA issue here.


      The COPPA rule only applies to the United States as far as I know, correct me if I'm wrong.

        Loading editor
    • Hugh G. Reaction wrote:

      OMGITSME22 wrote: hi my age is 12

      i have been a yoville player since from 2010

      i just started from today in wiki 

      i live in Dubai (united arab emirates)

      and i really like this job so i dont think i will become lazy

      and i think u should choose me cuz i mostly read every single information about yoville aand know everything :) hope u choose me:)

      Hey OMGITSME22, thanks for applying! but as of now this part of the Wiki is not accepting leader request (Although this may change soon) I will update everyone here if a change is made.


      Wingman1 wrote:
      Really? Wikia says you have to be 13 to even sign up!


      Hugh, we have a COPPA issue here.


      The COPPA rule only applies to the United States as far as I know, correct me if I'm wrong.

      what Brandon Rhea said. Temp Wingman1

        Loading editor
    • Wingman1 wrote:
      Hugh G. Reaction wrote:

      OMGITSME22 wrote: hi my age is 12

      i have been a yoville player since from 2010

      i just started from today in wiki

      i live in Dubai (united arab emirates)

      and i really like this job so i dont think i will become lazy

      and i think u should choose me cuz i mostly read every single information about yoville aand know everything :) hope u choose me:)

      Hey OMGITSME22, thanks for applying! but as of now this part of the Wiki is not accepting leader request (Although this may change soon) I will update everyone here if a change is made.


      Wingman1 wrote:
      Really? Wikia says you have to be 13 to even sign up!


      Hugh, we have a COPPA issue here.


      The COPPA rule only applies to the United States as far as I know, correct me if I'm wrong.

      what Brandon Rhea said. Temp Wingman1


      Thank you, Wingman1. Closing this up.

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.