FANDOM


  • Hey Wingman, I heard the awful news about Myspace, you've seen it too right? In case you haven't (I don't know how much Myspace have advertised it), but Myspace is getting rid of all games, including YoVille. Utterly stupid decision in my opinion but there you go... RIP Myspace. But is your main account on Myspace or Facebook? Have you got some help transferring items over from Myspace or do you need someone to help? Could I help transfer items at all? Sucks that its leaving Myspace, lot of people panicking now.

      Loading editor
    • Jack YCO wrote:
      Hey Wingman, I heard the awful news about Myspace, you've seen it too right? In case you haven't (I don't know how much Myspace have advertised it), but Myspace is getting rid of all games, including YoVille. Utterly stupid decision in my opinion but there you go... RIP Myspace. But is your main account on Myspace or Facebook? Have you got some help transferring items over from Myspace or do you need someone to help? Could I help transfer items at all? Sucks that its leaving Myspace, lot of people panicking now.

      D***it! :(

        Loading editor
    • Jack YCO wrote:
      Hey Wingman, I heard the awful news about Myspace, you've seen it too right? In case you haven't (I don't know how much Myspace have advertised it), but Myspace is getting rid of all games, including YoVille. Utterly stupid decision in my opinion but there you go... RIP Myspace. But is your main account on Myspace or Facebook? Have you got some help transferring items over from Myspace or do you need someone to help? Could I help transfer items at all? Sucks that its leaving Myspace, lot of people panicking now.

      well i have made FB my main account in case this happened, i am so screwed it's not even funny, and will be as long as the 4 item limit is in place. Jack please, if you can help moving stuff over to FB that would be awsome. but it's LOT of stuff from over the years. so let me know what can be down. do you know when they are going to drop it?

        Loading editor
    • I would love to help you out, we should arrange something. I can't guarantee I can do everything at once, but I can do as much as possible. Here's what I know about the closure:

      - MySpace chose to do this, not Zynga. - Zynga only found out when we did - Nobody knows when they are being removed - Although it took the developers by surprise, they are trying to work something out. - They might be able to transfer your account over to Facebook, but not 100% sure.

      That's all MySpace and Zynga have really said. Hopefully MySpace has said this long in advance to give games companies the chance to sort things out.

        Loading editor
    • Jack YCO wrote:
      I would love to help you out, we should arrange something. I can't guarantee I can do everything at once, but I can do as much as possible. Here's what I know about the closure:

      - MySpace chose to do this, not Zynga. - Zynga only found out when we did - Nobody knows when they are being removed - Although it took the developers by surprise, they are trying to work something out. - They might be able to transfer your account over to Facebook, but not 100% sure.

      That's all MySpace and Zynga have really said. Hopefully MySpace has said this long in advance to give games companies the chance to sort things out.

      that would be great. you want the log in info to one of my backup Myspace accout to help shift some stuff around? ( and fell free to help your self as well )

      it's not one i created with any real priviet info or any thing just strictly a gae account i am going to close anyway? if you say yes find a way to me and i will get you the info,


      thanks Temp Wingman1 03:07, June 10, 2013 (UTC)

        Loading editor
    • Sure I could help with that - do you mean I log into the Myspace and you log into the Facebook and we trade that way? That should work well. Of course I shouldn't from a privacy and security point of view, but you can trust me. The safest way to tell me is to send me a private message on the YoVille Forums. 

      Pop me a message on here http://forums.yoville.com/member.php?7326844-Jack-(Y.C.O.) and I'll help. Also, I can do 8 items a day for you from gifting because I have a Facebook and a Myspace account so I can just gift the things from your account onto my two and then to your Facebook so you don't have to be logged in to trade because there's likely going to be only a small time period each day we'll both be free.

      If you want extra help transferring, the YoVille forums are the perfect place to ask. There are so many trustworthy people there - just make sure to pick people with high post counts as sometimes users with small post counts actually aren't trustworthy - not all, but the few that do steal your stuff ruin it for the rest. I would go with people from 5000+ posts, of which there are loads of different people. Lots of people are happy to help Myspace people trade and transfer, although it will never be perfect since you can't move your houses over by trading them. 

        Loading editor
    • Jack YCO wrote:
      Sure I could help with that - do you mean I log into the Myspace and you log into the Facebook and we trade that way? That should work well. Of course I shouldn't from a privacy and security point of view, but you can trust me. The safest way to tell me is to send me a private message on the YoVille Forums. 

      Pop me a message on here http://forums.yoville.com/member.php?7326844-Jack-(Y.C.O.) and I'll help. Also, I can do 8 items a day for you from gifting because I have a Facebook and a Myspace account so I can just gift the things from your account onto my two and then to your Facebook so you don't have to be logged in to trade because there's likely going to be only a small time period each day we'll both be free.

      If you want extra help transferring, the YoVille forums are the perfect place to ask. There are so many trustworthy people there - just make sure to pick people with high post counts as sometimes users with small post counts actually aren't trustworthy - not all, but the few that do steal your stuff ruin it for the rest. I would go with people from 5000+ posts, of which there are loads of different people. Lots of people are happy to help Myspace people trade and transfer, although it will never be perfect since you can't move your houses over by trading them. 

      i am haveing fourm issues, right now i sent you a message to an alternate wikia i admin at. Temp Wingman1 ~edit fell free to keep any coins for your self you can make with these accounts.

        Loading editor
    • Jack myspace moved even faster than i thought possable. i did go ahead and pull the plug on my backup accounts sense that eas all i made them for anyway. thanks for the offer any. Temp Wingman1 01:28, June 14, 2013 (UTC)

        Loading editor
    • Hi Wingman1,

      I understand your distress during this upseting time, unfortunately Myspace platform users and Facebook platform users cannot connect to the same server as they're on different social networks (Myspace and Facebook) but Zynga is working with Myspace to migrate Myspace players active games to Facebook, if we recieve any new information we will update you as soon as possible. I'll close this up because there's nothing else we can do. Sorry.

      Regards,

      Hugh G. Reaction, YoVille Wiki Senior Administrator. (talk) 01:56, June 14, 2013 (UTC)

        Loading editor
    • Wingman1 wrote:
      Jack myspace moved even faster than i thought possable. i did go ahead and pull the plug on my backup accounts sense that eas all i made them for anyway. thanks for the offer any. Temp Wingman1 01:28, June 14, 2013 (UTC)

      I know, I'm so sorry I couldn't help you in time. Who would have thought Myspace would only give 5 DAYS notice to all gamers? That is so unfair its untrue... I really am sorry Wingman. I really hope Zynga can sort this out... although at the moment they're talking about "packages" for OTHER Zynga games on Facebook... Seems like the start of a slow death of Myspace and YoVille if you ask me... :/

      I really am sorry and best of luck for Zynga to sort something out. :)

        Loading editor
    • Jack YCO wrote:
      Wingman1 wrote:
      Jack myspace moved even faster than i thought possable. i did go ahead and pull the plug on my backup accounts sense that eas all i made them for anyway. thanks for the offer any. Temp Wingman1 01:28, June 14, 2013 (UTC)
      I know, I'm so sorry I couldn't help you in time. Who would have thought Myspace would only give 5 DAYS notice to all gamers? That is so unfair its untrue... I really am sorry Wingman. I really hope Zynga can sort this out... although at the moment they're talking about "packages" for OTHER Zynga games on Facebook... Seems like the start of a slow death of Myspace and YoVille if you ask me... :/

      I really am sorry and best of luck for Zynga to sort something out. :)

      thanks for helping look into this for me. i got my fingers crossed for a fair soluton to this mess, as for MS, i might try to give it a chance as long as i don't have to pay anything. (What can i say i have a sentmental streak. lol!) Temp Wingman1

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.