FANDOM

A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • My main YoVille acount is here.  Lets meet up and play YoVille some, if you don't have MySpace my FB link is on my profile

      Loading editor
    Hugh G. Reaction
    Hugh G. Reaction closed this thread
    03:24, March 29, 2013
  • Hi, i am sure you are familiar with the category "Types of Yoville Players" and i just wanted to know if you thought they were missing anything, any page you think its missing? Anything you think would make them better? Do you like these pages? Do you find them useful? Any feed back appreciated! 

      Loading editor
    Hugh G. Reaction
    Hugh G. Reaction closed this thread
    03:24, March 29, 2013
  • Hey Hugh,

    I was just wondering why everything turned blue on the wiki. Although it looks okay, the red and orange was meant to represent YoVille. It's hard to believe since it seems like such a small thing, but changing the colour scheme changes the whole feel to the Wiki.

    Thanks and sorry to make a fuse of it!

    Jack YCO (talk) 06:43, March 20, 2013 (UTC)

      Loading editor
    Hugh G. Reaction
    Hugh G. Reaction closed this thread
    03:24, March 29, 2013
    • Hello Jack YCO,


      I changed it to match the background, keeping this wiki from looking boring.

      P.S Hows the admin special name colour going, red perhaps?

      Kind Regards,

      Hugh G. Reaction (talk) 07:14, March 20, 2013 (UTC)

        Loading editor
    • I'm not sure about it. I think the red was important since its the colour of YoVille. Plus the background is only for a few days until the new theme costumes come out. Is this colour scheme just until then or planning to be permanent?

      And yes sorry I forgot about the admin name change! I've been so busy recently but luckily I will be free tonight and I'll work on it at the same time I work on the winner of that poll (looks like its going to be countdown!)

      Jack YCO (talk) 12:42, March 20, 2013 (UTC)

        Loading editor
    • Like the names? :D 

      Sorry I couldn't make them red but I realised that would look too similar to the users without profiles e.g. WikiaBot but I hope you like it! Looks cool to make and I really love how they are made bold! 

        Loading editor
    • I love it but and the colour scheme is just temporary

      Regards,

      Hugh G. Reaction (talk) 23:05, March 20, 2013 (UTC)

        Loading editor
  • We just had a fair bit of drama over the blue table page, which resulted in somebody making a thread on the yoville forums asking if the 30-35m price was right. I've had to remove the thread as it received a lot of vandalism. I'm not complaining, because it was great for somebody other than me to make a thread about the wiki on there, and it spread the name, but I think for vandalism reasons, we should keep prices off the wiki. 08 costumes can still have prices, but nothing else. 

    Where did you get that price from? I wish it was true lol, because I have two of them and I would be mega rich haha. I only think there was drama over it because nobody knows how much its worth. At one point it was worth 3 billion here, LOL.

      Loading editor
    • Hey Jack!

      I got the prices from a friend who was selling I never heard of it before for it must be rare so I just gave it a price label.

        Loading editor
    • Also I'm not gunna lie I tried to sell mine like 5 different people have offered 20m+ I turned them down though.

        Loading editor
    • wow i miss all the good stuff lol. i guess i have been playing YoVille to much. LOL!

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hugh, if you fancy meeting up in YoVille let me know and we can figure out a way to make it happen. 



    oh yea welcome back to the Wikia.

      Loading editor
  • is everything on the wikia ok? i see where they is some stuff going on.

      Loading editor
    • Hi Wingman,

      The closures of threads and the lock downs of pages are for Hugh and I to do some quick maintenance on the Wiki, this shouldn't take long and hopefully everything will be re-opened in a day or two. :) If there is a thread you would like me to open for any valid reason I will do so.

      - Jack

        Loading editor
    • Jack YCO wrote:
      Hi Wingman,

      The closures of threads and the lock downs of pages are for Hugh and I to do some quick maintenance on the Wiki, this shouldn't take long and hopefully everything will be re-opened in a day or two. :) If there is a thread you would like me to open for any valid reason I will do so.

      - Jack

      Naw it's all good Jack, i was just concerned that's all. you and Hugh do what you need to do, let me know if i can be of help.

        Loading editor
    • Thanks Wingman, we'll be sure to let you know if there's anything you can help us with. Like I said, it shouldn't take us too long. :)

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • thanks Hugh, i still have my main account and my late mothers account. what i wanted to ask in the other thread is do you think they will be able to get my YoVille data even thow i can't access YoVille  from MySpace, from both accounts now?  Temp Wingman1

      Loading editor
    • Hey Wingman1,

      Firstly I'm sorry about your mother :(. Secondly the team is currently working with Myspace to shift the Myspace users games to Facebook or some other kind of social network, if not the team will be offering special package deals for players that have lost their games :) Yay!.

      Hugh G. Reaction, YoVille Wiki Senior Administrator. (talk) 12:26, June 14, 2013 (UTC)

        Loading editor
    • Hugh G. Reaction wrote:
      Hey Wingman1,

      Firstly I'm sorry about your mother :(. Secondly the team is currently working with Myspace to shift the Myspace users games to Facebook or some other kind of social network, if not the team will be offering special package deals for players that have lost their games :) Yay!.

      Hugh G. Reaction, YoVille Wiki Senior Administrator. (talk) 12:26, June 14, 2013 (UTC)it

      thanks Hugh it was back in 09 when it happend, i found y birth mom through myspace and after she moved here where i am at. i did so much internet trobulshooting for her i knew just about all her passwords. that's why i will allways keep her and my myspace pages as long as MySpace is around.


      also thanks for the info the fourms can be a bet hard to nav and i am haveing posting issues right now so the wikia is my got to for info and answers, right now. Temp Wingman1

        Loading editor
    • Sorry to hear about your mother Wingman, and I really do hope Zynga can sort something out for you. Its worth bugging support about it to see if there are any updates, although I'm not sure who can and can't get support anymore, it all seems really confusing. 

      If the wiki is the go-to for answers and info for you right now, I would be happy to make some sort of fact-file or something about it, just to summarise what has happened. 

        Loading editor
    • Jack YCO wrote:
      Sorry to hear about your mother Wingman, and I really do hope Zynga can sort something out for you. Its worth bugging support about it to see if there are any updates, although I'm not sure who can and can't get support anymore, it all seems really confusing. 

      If the wiki is the go-to for answers and info for you right now, I would be happy to make some sort of fact-file or something about it, just to summarise what has happened. 

      Thanks Jack that would be great. till i can get some time to sort out my fourm posting issues. ( i just do not have time to work the problem right now. lol! )Temp Wingman1 02:14, June 15, 2013 (UTC)


      ps: My mom passed in 09 i just kept her account active because she liked palying online games as well and we did get to play YoVille some.  

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Have you seen this? it looks like no more anon edits on here? :)

      Loading editor
    Hugh G. Reaction
    Hugh G. Reaction closed this thread because:
    Closing to avoid traffic.
    18:26, July 10, 2013
  • emaill from from the yovillm people, telling how to get your MS Y'Ville to FB!

    Bad news is 1 it will replace your FB YoVille account, and i have not fuigured out how to make it work yet.

      Loading editor
    Hugh G. Reaction
    Hugh G. Reaction closed this thread because:
    07:11, July 16, 2013
    • Hey Wingman1,

      Here's the official statement.

      Howdy YoVillians,

      We are glad to inform you that as promised the YoVille Studio has been able to find a way to help all our YoVille Myspace users. Starting today, all YoVille Myspace users can migrate their old accounts to Facebook!

      How does this work? If you were a YoVille Myspace player, you will receive an email from support@zynga.com within next 72 hours.

      In the email, you will find 3 easy steps to complete the migration.

      Also, we suggest that you check out our step by step guide on the migration process to understand and educate yourself. Click the link below

      http://support.zynga.com/article/yov...-1373877686831

      Will my items get transferred? YES - all items, houses, game progression, etc will be transferred from your Myspace account to Facebook. But unfortunately, due to a technical limitation we cannot transfer your buddy list.

      NOTE – When you migrate your YoVille Myspace account to Facebook, you will overwrite *ALL* data from your current YoVille Facebook game account. This change would be FINAL and cannot be reverted.

      The migration option will expire on August 10th 2013. Check your email and get started with the migration today!

      In case you encounter issues during migration, please post them in this thread.

      Cheers! -YoVille Team.

      Feel free to message me again if you have any follow up questions. :)

      HGR, YoVille Wiki Senior Administrator (talk) 07:11, July 16, 2013 (UTC)

        Loading editor
  • hi my age is 12

    i have been a yoville player since from 2010

    i just started from today in wiki 

    i live in Dubai (united arab emirates)

    and i really like this job so i dont think i will become lazy

    and i think u should choose me cuz i mostly read every single information about yoville aand know everything :) hope u choose me:)

      Loading editor
    Hugh G. Reaction
    Hugh G. Reaction closed this thread because:
    Violation of Wikia COPPA
    06:01, July 18, 2013
    • Really? Wikia says you have to be 13 to even sign up!


      Hugh, we have a COPPA issue here.

        Loading editor
    • OMGITSME22 wrote: hi my age is 12

      i have been a yoville player since from 2010

      i just started from today in wiki 

      i live in Dubai (united arab emirates)

      and i really like this job so i dont think i will become lazy

      and i think u should choose me cuz i mostly read every single information about yoville aand know everything :) hope u choose me:)

      Hey OMGITSME22, thanks for applying! but as of now this part of the Wiki is not accepting leader request (Although this may change soon) I will update everyone here if a change is made.

      Wingman1 wrote:
      Really? Wikia says you have to be 13 to even sign up!


      Hugh, we have a COPPA issue here.


      The COPPA rule only applies to the United States as far as I know, correct me if I'm wrong.

        Loading editor
    • Hugh G. Reaction wrote:

      OMGITSME22 wrote: hi my age is 12

      i have been a yoville player since from 2010

      i just started from today in wiki 

      i live in Dubai (united arab emirates)

      and i really like this job so i dont think i will become lazy

      and i think u should choose me cuz i mostly read every single information about yoville aand know everything :) hope u choose me:)

      Hey OMGITSME22, thanks for applying! but as of now this part of the Wiki is not accepting leader request (Although this may change soon) I will update everyone here if a change is made.


      Wingman1 wrote:
      Really? Wikia says you have to be 13 to even sign up!


      Hugh, we have a COPPA issue here.


      The COPPA rule only applies to the United States as far as I know, correct me if I'm wrong.

      what Brandon Rhea said. Temp Wingman1

        Loading editor
    • Wingman1 wrote:
      Hugh G. Reaction wrote:

      OMGITSME22 wrote: hi my age is 12

      i have been a yoville player since from 2010

      i just started from today in wiki

      i live in Dubai (united arab emirates)

      and i really like this job so i dont think i will become lazy

      and i think u should choose me cuz i mostly read every single information about yoville aand know everything :) hope u choose me:)

      Hey OMGITSME22, thanks for applying! but as of now this part of the Wiki is not accepting leader request (Although this may change soon) I will update everyone here if a change is made.


      Wingman1 wrote:
      Really? Wikia says you have to be 13 to even sign up!


      Hugh, we have a COPPA issue here.


      The COPPA rule only applies to the United States as far as I know, correct me if I'm wrong.

      what Brandon Rhea said. Temp Wingman1


      Thank you, Wingman1. Closing this up.

        Loading editor
See archived talk page
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.