1. Post with Courtesy and Respect
- You are not permitted to post any disrespectful, attacking or offensive material aimed towards certain members of groups of members. Anyone found "attacking" other users will have their forum privileges removed.
2. Search for a Topic before Posting
- Before posting a thread, please make sure there is not a topic that already exists on the same subject. We don't want two or more threads on the same topic.
3. Post Appropriately
- You are not permitted to spam, troll, or cause a deliberate disturbance in the community. No posting vulgar, pornographic or adult images, as children may be viewing the forums.
4. Moderator's Discretion
- It is up to the moderator to decide what is breaking the rules and what is isn't. While we encourage reporting an inappropriate thread or post to help the moderator, there should be no arguing with the moderator's choice. You can send Jack YCO or Hugh G. Reaction a message if you think a wrong choice has been made, and one of them will review the specified incident.
5. Do NOT Remove Posts without a Valid Reason
- These forums allow users to remove anybody's post, whether it be on their own thread or somebody else's. We will not allow this feature to be abused and if we find a user removing posts without a valid reason, forum privileges may be removed.